PSLE 2014 Social Studies
This is the past paper of Social Studies 2014 for Primary School Learning Examination (PSLE),of the United Republic of Tanzania under National Examination Council sat on Thursday, 11th September 2014 a.m. with duration of 90Minutes.
- This paper consists of fifty (50) questions in sections A, B, and C.
- Answer all the questions.
- Write your Examination Number on your answer sheet.
- Write the letter of the correct answer for each question in the answer sheet provided
- Cellular phones are not allowed i n the examination room.
- Use blue or black pen in writing your answers. Answers written in pencil will not be
What is the target audience?
- The standard 7 Primary School students preparing to sit for PSLE exam
- The Standard 5,6 Primary School Student who are testing readiness on how to attend the PSLE English language exam
- Any one interested to attend PSLE English language exam
Learning is the process, the more you learn and practice the understanding by attending the exams makes the contents to stick more in the mind. The more you practice the more you get used to it. All the Best