PSLE 2012 Mathematics
This is the past paper of Mathematics 2012 for Primary School Learning Examination (PSLE)
- This paper consists of fifty (50) questions in sections A, B, C and D.
- Answer all the questions.
- Read all the given instructions in the special answer sheet (OMR) and fill in all the required information.
- Write your Examination Number and then shade the digits of the number in the respective place in your answer sheet.
- Shade the letter of the correct answer for each question in the answer sheet provided
- If you have to change your answer, you must rub out the shading very neatly before shading
the new one. Use a clean rubber.
- Use HB pencil only.
- Cellular phones are not allowed i n the examination room.
What is the target audience?
- The standard 7 Primary School students preparing to sit for PSLE exam
- The Standard 5,6 Primary School Student who are testing readiness on how to attend the PSLE Mathematics exam
Learning is the process, the more you learn and practice the understanding by attending the exams makes the contents to stick more in the mind. The more you practice the more you get used to it. All the Best