PSLE 2014 English
This is the past paper of English Language 2014 for Primary School Learning Examination (PSLE),of the United Republic of Tanzania under National Examination Council sat on Thursday, 11th September 2014 a.m. with duration of 90Minutes.
- This paper consists of fifty (50) questions in sections A, B, C and D.
- Answer all the questions.
- Read all the given instructions in the special answer sheet (OMR) and fill in all the required information.
- Write your Examination Number and then shade the digits of the number in the respective place in your answer sheet.
- Shade the letter of the correct answer for each question in the answer sheet provided, for
example, if the correct answer is A shade as follows:
- If you have to change your answer, you must rub out the shading very neatly before shading
the new one. Use a clean rubber.
- Use HB pencil only.
- Cellular phones are not allowed i n the examination room.
What is the target audience?
- The standard 7 Primary School students preparing to sit for PSLE exam
- The Standard 5,6 Primary School Student who are testing readiness on how to attend the PSLE English language exam
- Any one interested to attend PSLE English language exam
Learning is the process, the more you learn and practice the understanding by attending the exams makes the contents to stick more in the mind. The more you practice the more you get used to it. All the Best