ONLINE COURSE CREATION
Hi, It’s only makes sense to start this training the same way every course creator begins – by outlining their online course. Whether you think you know exactly what you’re doing or have absolutely no idea where to start, this is where to start. I’m going to share our tried and true process that makes it incredibly easy to outline your course and shares all of our insider tips to make sure your course is not only impactful, but thoroughly delightful for your students.
Ok, here’s the deal. When you sign up as instructor, you’re also creating your own “school”, a school is where all of your courses will live. For example, we created tmt-tz.com and built multiple courses within it such as Course Marketing Playbook and Create Your Online Course. This is similar to the way something like WordPress works. When you create your first blog, you’re also setting up a dashboard that remains the same if you create multiple blogs. Within your course you will set a “curriculum”, this is the outline of your content. A course is composed of sections that have lectures.
What You Will Learn ..!
- How to structure your online course to boost student happiness & engagement
- How to create beautiful slides, simply (and with links to freebies!)
- Learn how to create videos at home WITHOUT equipment costs
- Step-by-step instructions for recording screencasts
- Tested tips for setting up and executing powerful interviews
What is the target audience?
- You might be thinking, all of the above – and that is fine. But as a complete beginner learning content creation
- The online course creation is the course that has been prepared to assist the instructor to have fundamentals on how to start your own school online.
Starting the new online content delivery for beginner can be a very intimidating process. As we are aware that there are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with online course is unclear. You get pulled into many different directions and end up confused and overwhelmed.
In tmt-tz, we have spent a lot of time refining content as to what it takes to learn the process of starting online course creation from scratch. What it is that you should focus on first and what you should avoid until later. Here are you are, take the first step to knowledge with us.